Adventurer Club provides the opportunity for parents to learn and grow with their children. Using arts & crafts, outdoor activities, camping & field trips, and by providing the chance for children to engage in community service projects etc, the club experience will enhance their natural abilities as well as open their eyes to a wider world view.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
1. to develop a Christ-like character;
2. to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
3. to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
4. to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
5. to discover their God-given abilities and to learn how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
6. to discover God's world;
7. to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
8. to develop parental support for the training of children.
6 years - Busy Bee; 7 years - Sunbeam; 8 years - Builder; 9 years - Helping Hand.
These build on the foundations of: Basic Learning, My God, Myself, My Family and My World.
Adventurer Pledge & Law:
Because Jesus loves me, I can always do my best.
· Be obedient
· Be pure
· Be true
· Be kind
· Be respectful
· Be attentive
· Be helpful
· Be cheerful
· Be thoughtful
· Be reverent
If you are interested in enrolling your child in this awesome program please contact us for more information and also connect with us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on our events!